Minimising harm to the environment is a key objective to ROBAR Civil.
Robar Civil Pty Ltd has established an Environmental Management System designed to ensure that our construction activities comply with the requirements of ISO 14001 Environmental Management, and that we minimise impact and harm to our environment in the course of our work.
We are committed to protecting the environment by conducting our construction activities in an ecologically sustainable manner, preventing pollution and preventing harm to the environment. Together with our existing initiatives to preserve the environment, ROBAR Civil will seek to ensure the goals of our Environmental Policy continue to be met now and in to the future.
The objective of our Environmental Policy are to ensure that:
- We comply and demonstrate applicable compliance with ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems);
- We ensure adequate hazard and risk management processes are applied across our business, and that we achieve a reduction of hazards to reduce health and safety risk;
- We consider the environment when planning work;
- We provide appropriate resources to maintain our Integrated Management System, and in particular, our Environmental Management Program; and
- We are always striving to continuously improve our environmental performance.
Visible leadership is essential for effective implementation of effective and sustainable practices to minimise environmental harm. As a result, everyone at Robar Civil is accountable for participating in our environmental management program.
Download a copy of our Environmental Policy by clicking the link below